Webinar: ‘Update – News and Views’ on the Road to Recertification by Nicola Clarke. Dated March 2022.
Note the following:
- This was recorded before a live audience on 9th March 2022.
- The poll questions are not viewable in this recording, however were seen by all attendees on the night.
- Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information provided within this Webinar is reasonably comprehensive, accurate and clear as at 9th March, 2022.
Frequently Asked Question:
Are there any updates I need to know? – Yes, in February 2023, IBLCE issued the following:
Learn more here: https://iblce.org/news/update-1-27-2023/
How do I prepare to Recertify as an IBCLC? – Click here for more information.
Where do I get the information on the cost and dates? –click here for more,
Where do I get the application form for Recertifying? Click here for more information. –
FAQ’s – Click here
Where do find my historic Certificate of Attendance/C.E.R.P’s and programme/timetables from historic ALCI events? As of 1st October 2022, you can make such request to email firstname.lastname@example.org . ALCI will be applying an administration fee of €10.00 per historic event request.
Where do I find the Blueprint?IBCLC 2023 Blueprint
What are the requirement to rectify by CERPs: Click here for more information.
- Lactation Specific Clinical Practice Calculator
- IBLCE 2022 Key Examination and Recertification by CERPs Dates Announced
- IBLCE Recertification Guide
- If you still have questions, you can contact Nicola directly, on – email@example.com. Nicola is the Treasurer on ALCI and also the Ireland representative for IBLCE.