This year for the first time, ALCI are offering three scholarships.
These scholarships began in recognition of ALCI’s 25th year anniversary.
- One scholarship is for an ALCI member from a medical background who is becoming an IBCLC for the first time.
- One scholarship is from an ALCI member from a non-medical background who is becoming an IBCLC for the first time.
- One scholarship is for a re-certifying ALCI member.
The recipients will receive
- Two informative text books (“The Breastfeeding Atlas” by Barbara Wilson-Clay and “Breastfeeding And Human Lactation” by and ) worth over €190.
- € 250 towards the cost of the IBLCE Exam (see information below).
– Applicants must be an ALCI member (no minimum length of membership required).
– Applicants must plan to sit the IBCLC exam in next one or two calendar years (i.e. 2019 or 2020) and be first time IBLCE candidates OR Applicant must be due to re-certify in next one or two calendar years (i.e. 2019 or 2020).
– The ALCI Scholarship can be applied for until Wednesday September 19th.
– The winner will be announced at the Annual ALCI Conference in 2018 (attendance not essential).
– Scholarship monies will be transferred via paypal on receipt of proof of application for exam (either 2019 or 2020) and still be paid if exam is sat but not passed.